Many organizations are stuck with the tools and techniques of yesterday – still sifting through multiple screens, logging into countless servers or relying on scripting to catalog current configurations and to compare configurations across environments or time periods.
Orca also provides automated, visual and intuitive configuration change and configuration drift detection across all your Linux and Windows based applications, middleware and databases.
Immediately detect configuration drift affecting application deployment, performance, availability and security.
Detect drift at-a-glance with color coded heat map
Apply your own optional configuration compliance rules
Inventory and manage OS, middleware, database and application configurations.
“I like the bird’s eye view with the heat map. Immediately shows you what’s out of compliance without having to dig around.”
- Automate IIS Configuration Management
- backup configurations restore your settings
- Change Audit Compliance Reporting
- Cherwell Integration Automation/
- Compare Configurations
- Comparing Puppet, Chef, Ansible and Orca
- Compliance and Security
- Compliance Enforcement
- Configuration Automation
- Configuration Catastrophe Contest. DevOops.
- Configuration Change Control
- Configuration Drift Detection
- Configuration Management – An Orca Overview
- Configuration management tool for Windows, Linux and Unix
- Contact Us
- Contact Us Thanks
- Database Configuration Management
- Database Schema Management
- Database Schema Management copy
- Determine Configuration Settings
- Devops Developers Solution
- DevOps for the CFO
- DevOps QA Solution
- DevOps solution for DBA Managers
- DevOps Solution for IT Operations
- Disaster recovery. DevOps. Not DevOops.
- Download Trial
- fix IIS pings of death pingsofdeath security problem with orca
- Free Online Trial! Configuration Drift Detection
- Free Trial! Configuration Drift Detection Tool
- Free Trial! Configuration Drift Detection Tool backup
- Get Started
- Get Started AWS
- Get Started Docker
- HIPAA Compliance
- HIPAA White Paper Download Thank You
- Home Page
- How Orca Works
- IIS Configuration Management Made Easy
- Join Orca
- Middleware Migration
- My Account
- Newsletter Thanks
- Old Home Page
- Open Source
- Operating Systems
- Oracle Configuration Management
- Orca Blog
- orca blog thanks
- Orca Bytes Newsletter
- Orca Demo
- Orca Featured Webinar Page
- Orca is a DevOps Solution for Enterprise Architects
- Other Infrastructure
- PowerShell Scripts for IIS, SQL Server, MSMQ, SharePoint Configuration Management
- Reduce Mean Time To Diagnose MTTD Confguration Errors
- Request Demo
- Request Demo Thanks
- Request Pricing For My Environment
- Request Pricing Thanks
- Request Trial Thanks
- Rollback configurations
- ServiceNow Integration and Automation
- Shopping Cart
- Support Terms
- Thank you for signing up for the 30 day free trial for Drift Detector!
- Try Orca
- Unix Application Servers
- Unix Application Servers Configuration
- Unix Operating Systems
- User Docs
- WebSphere Application Server Configuration Management
- WebSphere Configuration Management Made Easy
- What is Configuration Management?
- Why Orca?
- Windows Application Servers
- Windows Application Servers Configuration
- Windows Application Servers Configuration
- Windows Application Servers Configuration4
- zzzzzzz Private Archive
All from a single pane of glass.
See what’s in compliance and what’s not…at a glance. When your configurations have drifted out of compliance, Orca lets you know. Orca’s product, Drift Detector, can send email, show alerts in the console, and provide ecosystem compliance views.
Click the image below for a quick video tour of configuration drift detection and diff comparison.
Configuration compliance heat map
And with Orca you are just 1 click away from a detailed configuration report.
Simplify the complexity of your environment. See your configuration drift and compare diffs even across the most complex applications, middleware, databases and OS.
With Orca, you detect configuration drift and diffs your way
Reference point in time
Performance and availability policies
Like servers in a pool or cluster
Add drift rules to avoid false positives!
And optionally apply your own custom compliance rules including
=, ≠, <, >, or value range
“Same as”, “different than” or even “similar to (config data on another node)”.