Get Started Using Orca on AWS
- Subscribe to the AMI via the AWS Marketplace.
- Launch the AMI.
- Ensure you have the following ports exposed in your EC2’s security group: 443, 13575
- Open a browser and navigate to: https://<public DNS name>/download?platform=<windows or linux> to download the client application.
- The download is password protected, you can access it with the following credentials:
password: <the instance id of the EC2 you just provisioned>
- Install and run the client application.
- When the client application loads, copy and paste the <public_DNS_name> of the EC2 instance into the initial dialog of the client application.
- Log in with username: admin, password: admin (you can – and should, go into settings to change your credentials).
- Read the Getting Started With Orca doc here: Getting Started guide