DZone Interviews Orca's Kristy McDougal OpsDev or DevOps, and when your app release problem is a configuration problem See the original article by Research Analyst, Tom Smith here on DZone Great talking with Kristy McDougal, Product and Sales Engineer and Co-Founder of Orca, a configuration automation company that optimizes application ecosystems for Fortune 100 companies. Kristy was a member of the VaraLogix team that was acquired...Read More
Stay up to date. Sign up for the Orca Blog now!
- The Importance of a Drift Detection Tool
- Agent-based configuration management
- How to Compare Configurations Accross Your Environment
- Thoughts on Orca 4.0 Release, Take a Look
- Orca Launches Drift Detector to address the “big three” items missing in other configuration management tools
- Announcing Orca v3.5 (Part 2): New Linux-Unix Interfaces, “One-Click” Application Updates, Oracle Back End Support, Multiple Compliance Rule Sets
- Announcing Orca v3.5 (Part 1): WAS Status Interface, Workflow Promotion, Deployed Applications Tab, Updates
- OpsDev or DevOps?
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) – The Most Important IT Movement You’ve (N)ever heard of?
- Combating Windows Ransomware Vulnerability
- DevOops – How to Delete Your Company Database Without Even Trying
- Orca makes 2017 Austin A-List of the Hottest Innovators
- Orca Named Gartner Cool Vendor in DevOps 2017
- Orca and Cherwell Announce Partnership to Automate Software Configuration Management
- 6 Big, Bad Mistakes in Configuration Management, Part 2
- 6 Big, Bad Mistakes in Configuration Management, Part 1
- The Outages Heard Around the World, Part Deux
- The Outage Heard ‘Round the World
- Announcing Orca v3.4: User Scripts Library, At-a-glance Issues tab, Pool Controllers with F5 load balancer interface
- Time to increase the peace. Let’s bring an end to the ITIL-DevOps conflict.