Control and speed are at too often at odds Time for ITIL-DevOps coexistence Many organizations are consumed with the need for speed - the business imperative to release software faster and capture new market opportunities in the process. Whether or not they aspire to be the next Netflix, these groups naturally gravitate to DevOps and Application Release Automation with their promise of Continuous Deployment…until, of course,...Read More
Stay up to date. Sign up for the Orca Blog now!
- The Importance of a Drift Detection Tool
- Agent-based configuration management
- How to Compare Configurations Accross Your Environment
- Thoughts on Orca 4.0 Release, Take a Look
- Orca Launches Drift Detector to address the “big three” items missing in other configuration management tools
- Announcing Orca v3.5 (Part 2): New Linux-Unix Interfaces, “One-Click” Application Updates, Oracle Back End Support, Multiple Compliance Rule Sets
- Announcing Orca v3.5 (Part 1): WAS Status Interface, Workflow Promotion, Deployed Applications Tab, Updates
- OpsDev or DevOps?
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) – The Most Important IT Movement You’ve (N)ever heard of?
- Combating Windows Ransomware Vulnerability
- DevOops – How to Delete Your Company Database Without Even Trying
- Orca makes 2017 Austin A-List of the Hottest Innovators
- Orca Named Gartner Cool Vendor in DevOps 2017
- Orca and Cherwell Announce Partnership to Automate Software Configuration Management
- 6 Big, Bad Mistakes in Configuration Management, Part 2
- 6 Big, Bad Mistakes in Configuration Management, Part 1
- The Outages Heard Around the World, Part Deux
- The Outage Heard ‘Round the World
- Announcing Orca v3.4: User Scripts Library, At-a-glance Issues tab, Pool Controllers with F5 load balancer interface
- Time to increase the peace. Let’s bring an end to the ITIL-DevOps conflict.