Comparing Configuration Management Tools?
- Options for Middleware or Database Configuration Automation and Configuration Drift Detection
- Centrally secure, control and bulk-deploy application, database, schema and middleware changes at enterprise scale while enforcing compliance.
- Automatically detect and correct application, database, and middleware configuration drift.
- Automatically provide compliance audit trails indicating the nature, timing, locations and approvers behind each change.
- Cut ‘fire drills’ and eliminate risks inherent in open source code, manual scripting and directly accessing servers.
Most configuration management tools focus on the server and the OS.
Orca is different. Orca is focused where you’re focused, on your applications, middleware, databases, and supporting OS configurations.
CCA + Ecosystem Visibility = Orca
Orca provides single console application ecosystem automation from the deployment pipeline through ongoing configuration management in large-scale, heterogeneous environments. IT Operations teams use Orca’s intuitive interface to visually model their Windows, Linux and Unix environments, create automated configuration workflows, and to automatically detect and correct drift in their application ecosystem.
Orca provides continuous configuration automation, ongoing configuration management, drift detection, and ecosystem visibility.
Orca: An OpsDev tool for both Dev and Ops
Using Orca: Intuitive features, quick learning curve, faster ROI
Color Coded Compliance Heat Map
Drag. Drop. DevOps.
No need to write scripts or operate on a command line. (You can leverage existing scripts if needed)
Orca automatically gathers configuration data, detects, drift and auto-remediates –
without relying on manual processes.
Save IT Ops time and hassle in building and maintaining cumbersome configuration tools and processes.
No “black box”. Multiple ways to pre-validate configuration changes before you run them including preview, “dry run” and interface editing capabilities.
A true DevOps solution: Drag. Drop. Devops.
How Orca Works: Summary
Orca’s Configuration Normalization Engine (CNE) secures, simplifies and automates change control.
1) gold master,
2) reference point
This Configuration Normalization Engine makes drift highly visible in a single pane of glass and helps you control where, when and how changes are deployed.