For Enterprise Architects, Orca delivers a future-friendly platform that works equally well in physical, virtual and cloud environments.
Optimized to migrate to PaaS/ Public Cloud/ Containers
Prevents tool bloat. Single solution for Windows, Linux & AIX environments. Comprehensive Application Configuration Management solution.
Integrated into your DevOps/ OpsDev toolchains via API
Optimized for your migration journey
- IT Ops and DevOps need a future-friendly automation platform that is equally adept at both traditional and modern infrastructure technologies in scaled-out Production environments, and all the interim steps in between. With Orca, IT Ops and DevOps teams have a universal automation platform that brings enterprise scale and unified management to heterogeneous ecosystems including physical, virtual and Cloud environments. Click here to see how Orca works.
An OpsDev Solution
- Many recent DevOps tools and innovations benefits Dev teams most. But Orca also provides toolchain automation that caters to Operations.
- Orca creates a Prod-to-Dev information flow that delivers needed configuration tweaks. This “OpsDev” approach ensures that Dev incorporates the most up-to-date configs for its future releases.
Create new ecosystems to map application, database and middleware relationships for physical, virtual and cloud technologies.
Orca helps Enterprise Architects prevent tool bloat
One solution for Windows, Linux & AIX environments. A comprehensive solution for Application Configuration Management Automation.
- Windows, Linux & AIX Support: Orca is a next generation DevOps solution delivering Application Configuration Automation for Windows, Linux & AIX environments.
- Out of the box support for multiple middleware options (even WebSphere Application Server) and more.
- Out of the box support for major databases like SQL Server, Oracle, and MySQL.
- With Orca, Application Owners, Developers, Release & Configuration Managers and IT leaders also have a single console solution that delivers application ecosystem automation from the deployment pipeline through ongoing configuration management in large-scale, heterogeneous environments
- Orca combines the application artifacts with the captured infrastructure configuration data so users now promote their business critical applications and configurations simultaneously, and without scripting. An industry first.
- After the release process, this same Orca solution continues to monitor and manage compliance in application, middleware, database and OS configurations. Also an industry first.
Orca provides a Prod-to-Dev information flow that delivers needed configuration tweaks. This “OpsDev” approach ensures that Dev incorporates the most up-to-date configs for its future releases.
The last thing you and your organization need are more “disconnected pockets of automation” followed by hurried cycles of manual intervention, hand-offs and miscommunication. That’s why Orca integrates into the rest of your tool chain with API to coordinate information flow and control.