Configuration Automation and Application Deployment that Accelerates Your Business
- Release and configure applications automatically from a single console and intuitive interface.
(Click here to see Unified Application Release and Configuration Automation).
- Achieve environment-aware deployments by combining application artifacts with captured infrastructure config data.
- Using drag and drop functionality, architects quickly establish and update relationships between middleware, databases, applications and operating systems.
- Scripting-free automation delivers automated routine configuration changes, automated drift detection, and automated drift correction, saving DevOps teams from “fire-fighting”.
- Auto-remediate and rollback configurations without relying on manual processes.
- Create and deploy websites to 1000s of servers in just a few minutes – without scripting. No need to learn a new scripting or declarative language either.
- See our articles and video explainers for more information.
Secure, Centralized Change Control that Enforces Compliance
- Orca software configuration automation features a centralized inventory of change detection and config data from multiple sources and delivers it in a convenient, human-friendly format.
- Users manage drift by setting their own custom compliance rules, creating snapshots of current configurations, running comparisons, viewing configuration drift, and auto-remediating drift.
- “Dry Run” mode validates whether configuration changes will be successful before they’re actually executed.
- Shared DevOps team-based calendar publicizes upcoming changes, blackouts, and maintenance windows. This eliminates major sources of miscommunications regarding the size, scope or timing of changes.
- Flexible, secure, convenient and powerful RBAC system that helps users control via API or web interface precisely which teams and individuals can manage or even view important ecosystems.
- Built-in RBAC integration (not just authentication) with Microsoft Active Directory.
- Read our Change Control article, RBAC article, DevOps Security or view our video explainers for additional information.
Ecosystem Visibility that Saves Time
- Intuitive bird’s-eye views of applications, relationships, dependencies, and ecosystems promote ease of ongoing operation.
- IT Ops and DevOps teams rely on color-coded configuration Compliance Heat Maps to discover drift detection at-a-glance.
- Model relationships between applications, databases, middleware, operating systems & their configurations so users will know that “changing this, affects that”.
- See our video explainers for more info on the Orca application configuration management system.
Audit Trails that Save Compliance and Reporting Hassles
- Ongoing and ad hoc software configuration change reporting provides full process traceability and repeatability. DevOps teams no longer have to struggle to deliver status reports, recaps and configuration audits.
- Beyond knowing what and when changes were made, achieve fuller transparency for PCI, HIPAA and other compliance audits by tracking the “who”, “where” and “why” behind those changes.
- Convenient summaries cut the effort required to provide management and executive level reporting.
- See our Compliance Audit & Reporting article and our video explainers for more information.
Risk Avoidance & Productivity Improvements
- Managers mitigate risks inherent in homegrown tools with a powerful, third-party application configuration automation and compliance solution providing ongoing support and roadmap improvements.
- IT Ops teams are freed up to invest in new strategic priorities rather than maintaining obsolete tools.
- Quick learning curve. Orca users do not need to learn a new scripting or declarative language.
- See our ROI blog for more info and calculate your own ROI here.
Orca is a product of Trifectix, Inc.
See how Orca helps